IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLUB MEMBERS
This club is by law required to keep a register containing information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
- A list of disclosures, declarations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- The salary bands of the club’s top executives
- Details of the overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- Details of loans given by the club to employees
- Details of certain contracts executed by the club
- Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of a member of the club’s governing body or a top executive
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or an employee of the club
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or employee of the club
- The club’s annual gaming machine profit
- The amount applied by the club to community development and support
The club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
- The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and
- A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter
Members may view the register or the financial statements by written request to the club.