Members and their guests are asked to present themselves in a neat and tidy manner at all times.
The following are not acceptable at Olds Park Sports Club:
- Dirty/soiled/torn clothing and footwear (small fashionable tears in jeans permitted subject to management approval)
- T-shirts with political, offensive or inappropriate slogans, logos or images
- Singlet’s/sleeveless shirts (male) or revealing clothing (female)
- Motorcycle club colours
- Gym/training apparel including Lycra shorts/leotards etc.
- Hats, bandanas or any other headwear (excluding dress hats on special occasions approved by management)
Club Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone if in their opinion their standard of dress or behavior is considered unsuitable for Olds Park Sports Club.
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMBLING POLICY FOR OLDS PARK SPORTS CLUB (Trading as Peakhurst Bowling & Recreation Club)
- To provide gambling services and practices that conforms to all applicable acts and regulations
- To promote responsible gambling practices that conforms to local community standards and expectations.
- To establish a pleasant and safe gambling environment
- To encourage patrons to take responsibility for their gambling activity through an effective self-exclusion procedure or other mechanisms
- To inform patrons of the club’s responsible gambling program, the nature of gambling products and the availability to support services gamblers.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL FOR OLDS PARK SPORTS CLUB (Trading as Peakhurst Bowling & Recreation Club)
- Not to serve alcohol to intoxicated persons
- Not to serve alcohol to persons under the age of 18 years
- Not to serve alcohol to persons who behave in a disorderly manner
- Not to host promotions that encourage excessive drinking or unfairly target certain persons
- To discourage excessive or rapid drinking of alcohol, and serve only single nip spirits
- To provide non-alcoholic drinks, low alcohol drinks and food for patrons
- To care for patrons and staff whilst on club premises
- To provide advice on available means of travel
- To minimize disturbance to neighbours in the vicinity of the Club
- To provide training to the appropriate staff for the detection and application in regards to Responsible Service of Alcohol
THINK About your choices. Call Gambling Help 1800 858 858 www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au